I think you’d agree that one of the most important things to do in a blog, and sometimes one of the hardest things to do is to make it legible for readers of various age levels and educational levels. It’s very important to have that simply because the average reading level in the United States is said to be right around seventh grade.
I had issues with making my writing too complicated. I dealt with trying to make it easier and yet it would still come out complicated. I learned about a readability index and all of us know that the most important thing about our blog and our posts is our reader.
That led me to this post. I’m going to share with you the secret of how to use these tools in conjunction with some others to create content that people and even Google will love.
The purpose of an article rewriter tool
So what is the purpose of a tool such as this? If you want to write something unique because one of the things that Google wants to see is unique content, then a tool such as the article rewriter tool can help you. It will help you create more readable text and used to be a very popular tool to use for online marketers. It helped them with wording their content so it would help increase their search engine exposure.
Need for Legible Content
When people go to a website there are a few things they look at before getting down to reading it. In fact, they can decide if they are even going to read it at all. The first thing that happens is they look at the structure of the paragraphs. If they are presented with a whole page of text, they will often just hit the back button and look somewhere else.
After that, then they test the waters with how things are worded. They are trying to see if it’s easy for them to read and weigh whether they want to take the time to read it and if it will benefit them. They will then do a quick scan of the page to see if the headings sound interesting and if it contains the answer to the question they have.
Article Rewriter or SEO Tool, or Both?
So you have to figure out what the purpose is in what you are writing about? Are you wanting to create content, create rewritten content, or create content for search engine exposure? Do you just need to know if your article will be easy to read for any of your readers?
Here is where you need to really be aware of your purpose for writing and who your reader is. I’m going to share some of the rewriter tools available then I’m going to share with you the secret weapon of how to include this tool in your arsenal when creating quality, readable blog posts.
- Articlewritertool.com – This is just like most of them and you submit your content, do a quick test to make sure you’re a human and not a robot, then your text prints out and you can then recopy that and paste it into your article.
- Rewritertools.com – I looked at this one wanting to see if it is the same. It had a lot of differences including you being able to change some of the choices in your text. You have suggested alterations in what you write and some of those can be clicked one and different words chosen. One thing I would suggest is not to just take something from the internet and have the site rewrite it. I would be concerned that Google will catch it and my site would be penalized.
Your Secret Weapon
Here is the secret weapon that will develop content that will be explosive to your reader and to your blog. The longer people stay one your page and read your content the better your page moves up in rankings. Here are the steps you need to take to deliver a one-two punch for you readers and your website.
- Create the content – create your page of text. Look for obvious areas of problems and see if you like it.
- Submit to rewriter – If you don’t like what’s there, you can submit to rewriter to see if it changes like you want
- Read your text out loud – Read the text out loud to see if it reads easily
- Hemingwayapp – Copy and paste here to find out what the reading level is. I did a tutorial here one this app and it’s usage and you can get there by clicking here, HemingwayApp Tutorial.
- SEO Writing Tool – This tool is the best I’ve ever seen. It does what all the rest does and more including SEO.
- Publish your content – Now is when you publish your content. Practice normal practices with images and visual content as well to make sure the search engines love it.
This gives you some insight into how you use an article rewriter tool. Follow these steps to make sure your content stands out. Generally you want to make sure the content is more toward the long form of blog posts which can be above 1500 words a post. This way it comes across as more authoritative for the Google search engines.
Mr O’Connor recognizes the potential there is in Online Marketing and the power of the written word. As such, he is trained in Copywriting, Affiliate Marketing, Blogging and the publisher of 4 Kindle books.
Read Larry’s story, “From Prisoner to Producer.”
Feel free to send Larry a message here.